These are more hints than guidelines.
The General Idea
- You can post whatever you want. Some ideas:
- Words in any sequence, generated by any means
- Art or any other creative impulse if you feel compelled
- You should try to post one thing a week:
- Holy crap have we not managed to keep up with this idea. Post whenever you feel like it, or when someone (usually Dan) asks you if you’ve written anything lately!
- The idea is to force yourself to write, and if you are anonymous, you will have to hold yourself accountable or find a buddy in the group to guilt you into it.
- You can invite whoever you want. Just send them this page and the main login info.
Names Are Power
- You can stay anonymous by posting in the Anonymous category.
- If you prefer to be named, you can post with a category of your name or simply tack on a – YOUR_NAME_HERE. Whatever!
- If you figure out who wrote an anonymous post, keep it to yourself, kid!
- Same name plan goes for comments.
- If you don’t want any comments on your post, uncheck the “Discussion” checkboxes at the bottom of the Add New Post page.
- Don’t edit posts unless they are yours. Common unternet courtesy!
But feel free to edit THIS post all you like.